Welcome to 2019
The following information may make your tournament experience successful. Due to the various school schedules and snow make up days please check your last day of school prior to registration. Know your schedule before signing up for tournaments. We encourage new players and parents to call us to answer any questions you might have. It can be very helpful for us to talk with you prior to your tournament play experience. Call Jennifer or Jim 253-939-3008.
Dress Code Information
We will be playing on 2 private country clubs that have strict dress codes for players and gallery. It is your responsibility to observe this code, please visit the website for Glen Acres Golf & CC and Twin Lakes Golf & CC to check the dress code. Note: Denim, athletic leisure suits, spandex and short skirts/shorts will not be allowed as an example plus additional dress requirements. Players and gallery not meeting the country club dress code will not be allowed on the course or club site. Thanks for taking the time to be informed and aware.
Tee times will be posted 48 hours prior to the event, check the web site. Every player will have an assigned tee time
- Pairings cannot be changed once tee times are posted.
- Plan on 5 hours to complete the round.
- Caddies are not allowed. Spectator carts not allowed, handicap exceptions.
- Spectators under 5 years of age not allowed, please make other arrangements for young children
- Walking scorers must score without young children in tow..
Jennifer & Jim von Doehren