Step by Step Guide to Register
How to Register for the Washington Junior Golf Association
- From the website www.wjga.net, click on the Join WJGA registration link located under Membership.
- 2015 members will use your existing user name and password, new members will need to set up a user name and password to use throughout the season.
- If you have a GHIN number, enter GHIN number and last name.
- If you do not have a GHIN number, click “Register without GHIN number,” and fill out the personal information.
- Once logged in, click “2016 WJGA Membership Registration” on the left side of the page under the yellow logo.
- Check the box to the left of the District your home club is associated with. You may only register for membership in one District. A list of golf courses within each District is available by clicking on that district. When the appropriate box is checked click “Register.” Follow the prompts to pay the $30 membership fee with a credit card.
- Once your WJGA membership fee has processed, select the event schedule link on the left side of the page, and check boxes will appear to the left of each WJGA Sub-District event within your District.
- Check the box to the left of each event you would like to play in, click “Register for Selected Events,” and follow the prompts to pay with a credit card.
- You will receive confirmation emails for each event successfully registered for, as well as a confirmation for joining the WJGA.